How do you use spur in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use spur in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spur.
- And the spur had been given by another! (8)
- He was urged by some spur of senseless irony to verify the calculation and correct it in the minutes. (10)
- It stands on the spur of a lower central eminence crowned by a grey castle, and the sun has it from every aspect. (10)
- It was a timely spur to Soames, with his rooted distaste for the washing of dirty linen in public. (8)
- On the spur of the moment. (8)
- The angle where the soldier lay was on another spur of the same cliff. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spur. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use spaniards in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spur in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.