Sentences with stalls in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use stalls in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stalls.
- A portion of the pit and stalls laughed too. (10)
- Austin, I hear, takes stalls. (10)
- Do you know, I love those ancient French chateaux and farms in one, where salon windows look on poultry-yard and stalls. (10)
- Going in, he took his place in the stalls, close to the stage, and stared before him, with a sort of bitter amusement. (8)
- Lovell scanned the stalls. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stalls. Perhaps also see a sentence for sour and ways to use step in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stalls in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.