Sentence with word stammered. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use stammered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stammered.
- Both men stammered and protested, out of conceit, and were as foolish as men are when pushed to play at mutual concealment. (10)
- He stammered, tried to speak, could not get anything out. (8)
- His brain had stammered. (8)
- I stammered, I reddened, I longed to be up in my room brushing and curling my hair, and was ready to curtsey to everybody. (10)
- Middleton paused, spoke and paused: he stammered. (10)
- On she sped, leaving him at the stammered beginning of his appeal to her. (10)
- She merely looked at him, while he halted and stammered on. (9)
- Victor stammered the plea for him. (10)
- When they rejoined him, Radocky had evidently yielded some point; he stammered and worked his underlip on his moustache. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stammered. Perhaps also see a sentence for state-room and ways to use states in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stammered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.