Sentences using the word stammering. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use stammering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stammering.
- Damn that effeminate stammering chap! (8)
- It has caused him fits of stammering. (10)
- It seemed to her that it would never end, that she would never get free of that grip, away from that stammering, whispering voice. (8)
- She praised me for abstaining to write to her, when I was stammering a set of hastily-impressed reasons to excuse myself for the omission. (10)
- The stammering earnestness of his voice, those humbly adoring looks! (8)
- To my consternation, he suddenly broke away, with his arms up, puffing and stammering, stamping his feet. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stammering. Perhaps also see a sentence for signature and ways to use stairs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stammering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.