Steal example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use steal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for steal.
- Borrow, beg, or steal for money to play for her! (10)
- But Victor was not the man to steal his refreshments in that known style. (10)
- But surely no one would steal of Uncle Tod, who, everybody knew, had nothing valuable. (8)
- But the modern tendency is to a type where flames do not destroy, nor moth corrupt, nor thieves break through and steal. (9)
- For nothing which does not seem to a man possessed of this rhythmic vitality, can ever steal him out of himself. (8)
- He passed the dove-cot at last, and kept on till he could round into the backwater and steal up under cover to the poplar. (8)
- He tried once or twice to steal his hand away, conscious it was melting him. (10)
- I felt her steal from me, and continued still motionless without alarm: so was I mastered. (10)
- One of the vagabonds had certainly slipped into the garden to steal fruit or vegetables, or even honey from the bee hives. (5)
- The first moment I could steal unnoticed, I took the opportunity of asking if Guy were come. (6)
- They gome and steal what I leaf there on my daple. (9)
- Tom cuts with caution, though he loves to steal his runs, and is usually dismissed by his remarkable cunning. (10)
- Was he really going to break through innocence, and steal? (8)
- Would it steal on and touch her, or would the sun pass down behind the mountains, and it fade away? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for steal. Perhaps also see a sentence for sensation and ways to use straight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use steal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.