Use the word rob in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rob in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rob.
- A ghoul who can rob a dead body ought to be in prison. (8)
- A ghoul who can rob a dead body, ought to be in prison. (8)
- All that she succeeded in doing was to rob it of the aurora colour clothing everything on which Matey Weyburn set his aim. (10)
- Benevolence had singled him for uncommon benefits: malignancy was at work to rob him of them. (10)
- Do you wish to rob her of her courage, and see her tremble? (10)
- Double remarked, no one could rob me of my gold watch now. (10)
- Now, mark me, madam; no one can rob you of your real name and title saving yourself. (10)
- These letters must go by the afternoon post: I do not like to rob the poor anxious people of a little hope while he lives. (10)
- They seek to pluck up every rooted principle: they sneer at our worship: they rob us of our religion. (10)
- Why rob her of her young springtime! (10)
- You would rob it of its simplicity by imaginary improvement! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rob. Perhaps also see a sentence for rings and ways to use roses in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rob in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.