Steep sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use steep in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for steep.
- A long, steep hill beyond a little sleeping village had brought them to a standstill. (8)
- As for the summer hotel, by steep or by strand, it leaves little to be complained of except the prices. (9)
- At Hautmont, the lock was almost impassable; the landing-place being steep and high, and the launch at a long distance. (2)
- At length, descending by a very steep road, I reached a beautiful little stream, over which a rustic bridge was thrown. (6)
- Does he see that long, low, white house, with a tall, steep roof, perforated with innumerable narrow windows. (6)
- I hastened to prepare my pack, and tackle the steep ascent that lay before me; but I had something on my mind. (2)
- I plied the goad with one hand; with the other, so steep was the ascent, I had to hold on the pack-saddle. (2)
- It was a long and steep ascent. (2)
- She did not leave him to ask her aid, but took his hand and led him up the steep ascent. (10)
- She had a dim notion of trying to go up into the music-room above, but a glance at the reeling steep of the stairs forbade. (9)
- Steep, rocky heights; Jaegers, nimble as cats, climbing up them…. (9)
- The slopes were steep and changeful. (2)
- Turning abruptly from this point, our guide led us, by a narrow and steep path, into a little glen, planted with poplar and willows. (6)
- We went up a steep staircase to a room on the second floor. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for steep. Perhaps also see a sentence for suite and ways to use stakes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use steep in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.