How do you use steeped in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use steeped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for steeped.
- In fact, obeying the dictates of a soul steeped in generosity, she committed the indiscretion to strip herself, scandalizing propriety. (10)
- In the pleasure of this memory he had steeped himself. (8)
- Lapham sent the pot out and had a fresh one steeped for him. (9)
- The Misanthrope and the Tartuffe have no audible laughter; but the characters are steeped in the comic spirit. (10)
- What can I do to brighten and equip my mind and divest it of all those prejudices in which it may unconsciously have become steeped? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for steeped. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use staggering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use steeped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.