A sentence for the word stormy. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use stormy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stormy.
- A stormy blood made wreck of a splendid intelligence. (10)
- A stormy petrel of a chap! (8)
- A deep blood-crimson overcame the rouge, and gave her a terrible stormy look. (10)
- But now it wore the aspect of her life itself, with nothing hidden behind those stormy folds, save peace. (10)
- From that too stormy kiss of his she drew back for a second, then, as if afraid of her own recoil, snuggled close again. (8)
- His was a stormy life: he was in trouble all round. (7)
- It lent the charm of stormy cold without to the brightness and warmth within. (9)
- It was a stormy night. (1)
- Jane flipped the leaves back to the lady with stormy hair. (10)
- Levin and Anna, Pierre and Natasha, all of them stormy and unsatisfactory at times. (8)
- That stormy little meeting ended inconclusively. (8)
- The gray, stormy sky hung low, and broke in fitful rains; but perhaps for the inclement season of mid-summer it was not very cold. (9)
- Toward which one it strove I know not; it was blind and stormy as the night. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stormy. Perhaps also see a sentence for stinging and ways to use stitch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stormy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.