Impetuous used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use impetuous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impetuous.
- Have patience, O impetuous young man! (10)
- His candour in confessing disappointment, and his open face, his excellent sense too, gave her some assurance of his not being foolishly impetuous. (10)
- Impetuous with meaning, she forced her way to get her meaning out, in a manner effective to strike her blow. (10)
- She often silently repeated this to herself; yet only too frequently her impetuous heart rebelled against the misery which she felt that she would encounter. (5)
- She would have wished the fearful impetuous youth to succeed if she could have slept through the storm he was rousing. (10)
- There is no coming back, young ladies, on the impetuous stream of life. (2)
- There was a thought yet nearer, a more prevailing, more impetuous concern. (4)
- Where she was deluded was in supposing that she would no longer dread his impetuous disposition to turn rosy visions into facts. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impetuous. Perhaps also see a sentence for insisting and ways to use images in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impetuous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.