Sentence using the word straightforward. Journalists, word game players, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use straightforward in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for straightforward.
- After all, the straightforward course was probably the best. (8)
- Either he was wrong to have espoused straightforward confession and atonement for her, or they were wrong in chasing him from that espousal. (8)
- He always speaks to the purpose; open, straightforward, and very well judging. (4)
- I have only to be honest and straightforward. (10)
- It was all straightforward and outspoken, each seeming to say exactly what came into the head. (8)
- Now, I have been straightforward with you: will you be with me? (10)
- Rosamund was obliged to give him credit for straightforward eyes when they did look out and flash. (10)
- So, though love was strong, and was moving him to a straightforward course, the last tug of vanity drew him still aslant. (10)
- They were simple, straightforward, and adequate. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for straightforward. Perhaps also see a sentence for shuts and ways to use stretch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use straightforward in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.