How do you use streak in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use streak in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for streak.
- A streak of lightning tore the firmament. (8)
- A man, who, preserving all the precision of a type, yet had in him a streak of something that was not typical. (8)
- At that moment he perceived a long golden streak rising and falling with the waves. (5)
- But Barbara stood in a thin streak of the July sunlight, uncertain where to begin, amongst the faces turned towards her. (8)
- He got back into bed and pulled the clothes nearly over his head; but he had left a streak of moonlight coming in. (8)
- His easy manners and the occasional streak of correct French in his dialogue cast a shadow on it. (10)
- In a silver streak to the right could be seen the line of the river. (8)
- Over the pine-hills beyond the station a last rosy streak lingered across a green sky. (10)
- The streak of heroism that lay in her nature was not perhaps of patent order. (8)
- The streak of lightning had flashed its clear uncanny gleam on bare bones with grinning spaces between, the disguising flesh was gone…. (8)
- The sun rose, laid a pale bright streak along the water, and hid himself again. (8)
- This was the idea of Stella Ashurst, whose character contained a streak of sentiment. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for streak. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use staggering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use streak in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.