A sentence for the word ridge. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ridge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ridge.
- All one bright wintry day we marched down from our eyrie; all one bright wintry night we climbed the great wooded ridge opposite. (7)
- Besides they loved mountain air and scenery, and each step to the ridge of the pass they climbed was an advance in splendour. (10)
- Farther on along the ridge his eye caught sight of a low smouldering fire. (10)
- George trotted along the ridge. (10)
- If the enemy has not retreated he is in force on that ridge. (1)
- On the topmost ridge of the heights, looking over an interminable gulf of darkness they saw the lights of the vale. (10)
- One brilliant star hung above the ridge, and danced on her tears. (10)
- Stars were low over the ridge of pines, dropped to a league of our strange world to record the doings. (10)
- The log dragged bounding and twirling, rattling its chains; the crowd along the ridge, forbidden to cheer, watching it with intense repression of the roar. (10)
- Where he dwelt, how he got upon this high ridge, or how he proposed to get down again, were more than I could fancy. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ridge. Perhaps also see a sentence for richford and ways to use riches in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ridge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.