How to use strife in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use strife in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strife.
- Away from all the strife of men he was Journeying to a greater peace. (8)
- But, pugnaciously as your loud voice summons to the strife, it will never destroy the sacred and venerable things which are worthy to endure. (5)
- He was bronzed, and keen with strife, and looked young, but spoke not over-hopefully. (10)
- Numerous subalterns were abroad, lively for strife, and bright with the signal of their readiness. (10)
- Religion, the lack of which in him the Countess deplored, would have guided him and silenced the internal strife. (10)
- Shame on your strife! (8)
- She was tired of strife. (10)
- Then there was a perfect stillness, succeeding the strife as quickly, Vittoria thought, as a breath yielded succeeds a breath taken. (10)
- Things of charm they were, rich in suggestions of peaceful lands beyond a sea of strife. (1)
- What strife between pities and passions; what longing for peace! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strife. Perhaps also see a sentence for snake and ways to use study in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strife in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.