A sentence using the word strings. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use strings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strings.
- A bullet had clipped a groove in his skull, above the temple; from this the brain protruded in bosses, dropping off in flakes and strings. (7)
- And already he had swept his hand across the invisible strings, for there had arisen, the music of uncurling leaves and flitting things. (8)
- And now, to add to the marvel, they heard a harp accompaniment, the strings being faintly touched, but with firm fingers. (10)
- But sleep, as the firelight sleeps when flames die; as music sleeps on its deserted strings. (8)
- Cissy will drive him in strings. (10)
- Entering her room, she deposited the parcels on her bed, and untied the strings with quick, pink fingers. (8)
- He must strike all the strings of life. (10)
- Her quick sentences sounded as if she kept them on strings, and wanted to draw them back as soon as she had let them forth. (8)
- I saw it broken, and the empty belly, and the loose strings! (10)
- In this sensuous exaltation her nerves vibrated like the strings of a violin. (8)
- One soft sweep of the strings succeeded a deep final note, and the hearers breathed freely. (10)
- Tallents Smallpeace, a woman never happy unless slightly leading a genius in strings. (8)
- You work in strings of twenties and thirties. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strings. Perhaps also see a sentence for succession and ways to use station in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.