A sentence using the word stroked. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use stroked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stroked.
- And Monsieur Harmost, whose exterior covered much sensibility, stroked her hand. (8)
- And absently he stroked the dripping cat, while a drop of wet ran off his nose. (8)
- And the woman watched; the owner, as it were, of one, but who, from sheer love of dogs, had always stroked and patted the other. (8)
- But Miltoun, though he stroked her hand, was silent. (8)
- Here Holly, perched on the arm of the great leather chair, had stroked hair curving silvery over an ear into which she would whisper secrets. (8)
- His hand stroked down the sleeve beneath the shawl; it seemed to have almost nothing in it, so thin was the arm. (8)
- I rushed out of the house and up to my treasure, and kissed his nose and stroked his mane. (10)
- In spite of his efforts the feeling of faintness passed, and, taking his hand, she stroked it gratefully. (8)
- Now and then she stroked herself, getting strange comfort out of the presence of her body. (8)
- Pendyce leaned over and stroked his nose. (8)
- She put her hand timidly on that shaking shoulder, and stroked it. (8)
- Shelton stroked her sleeve. (8)
- Stephen stroked her shoulder steadily. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stroked. Perhaps also see a sentence for subsequently and ways to use staggered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stroked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.