A sentence using the word strokes. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use strokes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strokes.
- An eagle of the poetic becomes a mere squat toad through one of these pretty material strokes. (10)
- And it was taken respectfully; for Science proclaimed her venerable self in the style and the perfect sufficiency of the strokes. (10)
- Had there been, I should have suffered from less measured strokes. (10)
- He dressed carefully, and soon heard a great City bell, with horrid gulfs between the strokes, tell him that the hour was eleven toward midnight. (10)
- He snatched bow and fiddle from one of the ring, and with a few strokes kindled their faces. (10)
- I have gone on for half an hour at a time, counting my strokes and forgetting the hundreds. (2)
- I think I see them pause to count the strokes, and wander on again into the moving High Street, stunned and sick at heart. (2)
- They beat the water vigorously with quick, downward strokes, forcing him to the surface. (1)
- This letter was in a sloping feminine hand, and flourished with light strokes all over, like a field of the bearded barley. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strokes. Perhaps also see a sentence for submissively and ways to use stammering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strokes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.