Sentences with strolling in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use strolling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strolling.
- Close to her carriage two young gentlemen-cricketers were strolling, while Fallow field gained breath to decide which men to send in first to the wickets. (10)
- Fenellan saw Dartrey, still a centre of the merchantmen, strolling thither. (10)
- Her ladyship is comforting herself meanwhile by strolling along the shrubbery with Reginald, calling forth all his tender feelings, I suppose, on this distressing occasion. (4)
- Heriot was strolling, cigar in mouth, down one of the diminutive alleys of young fir in this upstart estate. (10)
- Local authorities look with such an evil eye upon the strolling artist. (2)
- Rose met the young men strolling on the lawn; and, with her usual bluntness, accused Laxley of wishing to insult her friend. (10)
- She knew the city, and limped through the streets and alleys toward the tavern where the strolling players usually lodged. (5)
- Strolling out into the High Street he began observing the humours of the day. (8)
- There she passed Lord Malvezin and a friend strolling up towards Hyde Park Corner, and gave them a very faint bow. (8)
- They were said to be strolling and smoking, for the night was fine. (10)
- Weyburn and Aminta were strolling to the playground, thinking in common, as they usually did. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strolling. Perhaps also see a sentence for spared and ways to use strenuously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strolling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.