Sentences with vagrant in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use vagrant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vagrant.
- Is it, do you think chronic unemployment with a vagrant tendency? (8)
- It was as though this foreign vagrant twanged within him a neglected string, which gave forth moans of a mutiny. (8)
- She saw herself in imagination travelling along the highway with nimble jugglers merry musicians, and other care-free vagrant folk, instead of plying the needle. (5)
- Soon after meeting the vagrant pair she had listened to a conversation between two travelling scholars, and learned some strange things. (5)
- The vagrant had bound herself and assumed duties, though they were very light ones. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vagrant. Perhaps also see a sentence for victory and ways to use vanishes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vagrant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.