How to use stunted in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use stunted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stunted.
- He walked hurriedly back to the stunted rock tree. (10)
- It wandered round in a ring under a grove of stunted trees, and the traveller noticed that it never went out of that grove. (8)
- Lawrence had chatted with him freshly, as it was refreshing to recollect; nobody thought him a stunted growth. (10)
- So they slowly come to full growth, until warped, stunted, or risen to fair and gracious height, they stand open to all the winds. (8)
- The Eck, or Corner, itself, is thick-set with wood, but of a stunted growth, and lying like a dark patch on the landscape. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stunted. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoothly and ways to use steer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stunted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.