Examples of stupor sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use stupor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stupor.
- After the first stupor Adela proposed to go to her father instantly, and then suggested that they should all go. (10)
- Austin departed from Mount Laurels, leaving her to sink into an agreeable stupor, like one deposited on a mudbank after buffeting the waves. (10)
- He was lying in a sort of stupor, and with difficulty she got him to sit up and lean against the bed-rail. (8)
- Movement of any sort caused him such agony that he could only lie in stupor, counting the spots dancing before, his eyes. (8)
- She sat in a stupor. (10)
- She was roused from a stupor by hearing new voices. (10)
- Was he very miserable; had he perhaps sunk into a stupor of debauchery? (8)
- When it had ceased, he sank into a sort of stupor. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stupor. Perhaps also see a sentence for squeezing and ways to use sternness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stupor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.