Sentences for subterranean. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use subterranean in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for subterranean.
- A subterranean tide or a slipping of earth itself seemed bearing her on. (10)
- George was alone once more, and he let himself be borne along on the rushing subterranean stream. (5)
- Her hair would kindle the frosty shades to a throb of vitality: it would be sunshine in the subterranean sphere. (10)
- I throbbed with excitement, though I sat looking out of the windows into the subterranean atmosphere quite still and firm. (10)
- It all seemed subterranean nowadays. (8)
- Its subtle combination of deference and dignity was almost paralysing; paralysing, too, the subterranean smile upon his lips. (8)
- Metallic light of a subterranean realm, it might have been thought. (10)
- There is a silly story of a subterranean passage between the Castle and Holyrood, and a bold Highland piper who volunteered to explore its windings. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for subterranean. Perhaps also see a sentence for sweep and ways to use sunlight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use subterranean in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.