Sentence using the word underground. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use underground in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for underground.
- His possessive instinct, subtle, less formal, more elastic since the War, kept all misgiving underground. (8)
- I hate your horrid mines, with all the poor creatures underground. (8)
- She likened it to that of the corpse underground, and shrank distastefully. (10)
- Sir Austin had heard of the tales circulated by his domestics underground. (10)
- Soames used the underground again in going home. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for underground. Perhaps also see a sentence for unexpectedly and ways to use unharmed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use underground in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.