How to use successes in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use successes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for successes.
- Except for the making of money, the whole year of an erected Lakelands, notwithstanding uninterrupted successes, was a blank. (10)
- Here they manoeuvred, and the opening successes fell to the king. (10)
- How far my successes tallied with my good intentions in this respect, I cannot now say. (6)
- It is not one of his central successes. (2)
- My dinner-parties have hitherto been all successes. (10)
- The failures in literature are no less mystifying than the successes, though they are upon the whole not so mortifying. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for successes. Perhaps also see a sentence for smile and ways to use submitted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use successes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.