A sentence using the word successive. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use successive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for successive.
- All these questions roused a tumult of unprecedented violence in her young, ardent, inexperienced soul, which was renewed each successive night. (5)
- For three successive centuries the towns of Rhineland boasted his visits in the flesh, and the conqueror of Darkness caused dire Rhenish feuds. (10)
- From the beginning to the end he wrote one man, of course in his successive consciousnesses. (9)
- He had distinguished himself, and early gained the other step in rank, and must now, by successive captures, have made a handsome fortune. (4)
- It was followed by her presence, with successive inquiries. (9)
- Pasmer morally to disappear, like an onion stripped of its successive laminae. (9)
- Six times in six successive days the Kaiser attempted to enter the city, and was foiled. (10)
- Then ensued for her the successive shocks of discernment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for successive. Perhaps also see a sentence for successor and ways to use suspended in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use successive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.