How do you use suits in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use suits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for suits.
- A dinner-party suits her cosmetic complexion better than a ball. (10)
- But each looked at his clothes, for two elegant young men in flannel suits were coming out. (8)
- But the sort of beauty suits the style, and the well-worn comparisons express the well-known type. (10)
- Depend upon it, Martin, you have been foiled in your suits on account of the mean house you inhabit. (10)
- He has a fine dignified manner, which suits the head of such a house, and keeps everybody in their place. (4)
- He runs over to France, whenever it suits him, to carry on there . (10)
- Hippias and Adrian then pressed their several suits as to which should have him. (10)
- It suits us very well. (4)
- She is out of that ditch, and it suits Russett that she should be. (10)
- The face perhaps: the figure rather too well suits the years! (10)
- This life exactly suits my present temper. (10)
- When the house has been examined, our court here will have rest for a good month ahead; and it suits me not to be disturbed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for suits. Perhaps also see a sentence for slaughtered and ways to use subdued in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use suits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.