Use the word supporting in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use supporting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for supporting.
- And I call it cheerful, for faith is a more supporting quality than imagination. (2)
- I wrenched my hand out of his, grasped the arm supporting me and pushing myself free, fell plump into the sand and sat helpless. (1)
- In supporting the shock he cannot forbear catching her for an instant to his heart. (9)
- It burned steadily; and the thought of Pericles supporting patience quite overcame her. (10)
- Not to beat about the bush, on the next point, let me ask at once what your means of supporting her are. (9)
- Olive alone was in the habit of supporting him while he ate an English breakfast. (8)
- Sharp-eyed Janet saw the squire on board among a crowd, and Temple next to him, supporting his arm. (10)
- She, while he flew supporting the body of his most beloved to the sun of Life in brighter hope, reckoned the stages of his journey. (10)
- The supporting posts were themselves no longer vertical. (1)
- The advances that he made across the table, while he still met Miss Kenton alone there, did not carry beyond the rack supporting her plate. (9)
- The elbows rested on the table, the hands supporting the head, which was uncovered. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for supporting. Perhaps also see a sentence for struggling and ways to use succeeding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use supporting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.