How to use surpass in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use surpass in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for surpass.
- Do not we rather surpass your expectations? (4)
- High-nosed dames will surpass eminent judges in their temerity on the border-line where Ahem sounds the warning note to curtained decency. (10)
- My horses are good, they are admired, I challenge the county to surpass them: well? (10)
- My thoughts surpass in number the flowers in your meadows; they fly more swiftly than your eagles on the wind. (8)
- We surpass the Germans, who, like ourselves, have as distinctly excelled in the modern novella as they have fallen short in the novel. (9)
- You surpass him, for your delivery is more correct, and equally fluent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for surpass. Perhaps also see a sentence for smile and ways to use submitted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use surpass in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.