Surrendered in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use surrendered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for surrendered.
- Cecilia surrendered the card to Rosamund, and it was out of sight when Beauchamp stepped in the drawing-room. (10)
- Clara saw a particular way of forcing herself to be surrendered. (10)
- Fiske fell into a chair, and surrendered to grief. (10)
- His appearance propitiated me less after he had passed through the hands of his man Tollingby, but I had again surrendered the lead to him. (10)
- It might be news to him that Cavalier had surrendered, or Roland had fallen fighting with his back against an olive. (2)
- Perhaps she thought twelve would read better in my schedule, when I, next week, surrendered as insolvent. (6)
- The hand surrendered; it was much like the icicle of a sudden thaw. (10)
- This pic-nic surrendered, represented to her defeat in all its ignominy. (10)
- Twice that day was she surrendered to him: once in his ignorance, when time appeared an expanse of many sunny fields. (10)
- Was she witty, men surrendered reason and adored her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for surrendered. Perhaps also see a sentence for seductive and ways to use sulky in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use surrendered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.