Surrendering in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use surrendering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for surrendering.
- And who, swayed by languor, had dreamed of a method that would be surest and swiftest to teach him the wisdom of surrendering her? (10)
- Barrett deserved thanks from Freshfield, if he did not obtain them; for he lingered, surrendering his place. (10)
- By surrendering herself to the flames, like a soul unto death! (10)
- Further to quote from the same volume of The Book: There is pain in the surrendering of that we are fain to relinquish. (10)
- She had the choice of taking the vows or surrendering her hand. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for surrendering. Perhaps also see a sentence for searchingly and ways to use subserviency in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use surrendering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.