How to use sustain in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sustain in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sustain.
- And whose hand was it that could alone sustain the working of the farm, and had done so, without reward? (10)
- But after she had rejected these the nondescript vertebrate was still voluminous enough to sustain her buoyant hopes. (9)
- For she was evidently conquerable, and once matched with him would be the very woman to nerve and sustain him. (10)
- He found to his surprise that his heart dropped under some burden, as if he had no longer force to sustain it. (10)
- I am not accustomed to sue for long: I am unable to sustain the part of humble supplicant. (10)
- It was his heart down below, and in no voluntary musings did he listen to it, to sustain the thing. (10)
- Just to see her and kneel to her was joy sufficient to sustain him, and warm his blood in the prospect. (10)
- The amount of wine in the decanter did not promise to sustain the starry roof of night and greet the dawn. (10)
- The crazed gabbling tongue had entire possession of the house, and rang through it at an amazing pitch to sustain for a single minute. (10)
- They have not your ideals to sustain them. (8)
- To sustain his belief that he has done serviceable work, he must be sore of his having charged them with good matter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sustain. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoothly and ways to use supplication in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sustain in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.