Sward sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sward in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sward.
- A roebuck rushed down one of the hills, and scampered across the sward. (10)
- Ever and again a little wind went by, and the nuts dropped all around me, with a light and dull sound, upon the sward. (2)
- Mountstuart and Colonel De Craye separating: and now the great lady sailed along the sward like a royal barge in festival trim. (10)
- Richard beheld a roe moving across a slope of sward far out of rifle-mark. (10)
- The bordering sward about the falls shone silvery. (10)
- The clustered trees stood like temples of darkness; their shadows lengthened supernaturally; and a pale gloom crept between them on the sward. (10)
- To effect his object, he dismounted and led his horse through the gates, turning from gravel to sward, to keep in the dusk. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sward. Perhaps also see a sentence for suite and ways to use sweeps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sward in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.