Turf sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use turf in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for turf.
- And almost at once he saw the yew-hedge at the border of some bright green turf, and a pigeon-house, high on its pole, painted cream-white. (8)
- But the moment they touched turf, with one look back at him, she was off. (8)
- Cawthorne, the great Turf man, inherited a portrait of him from his father the doctor. (10)
- He galloped after her on the scorched turf. (8)
- It began to be dusk in earnest as I reached a wilderness of turf and stones. (2)
- Lord Wroxeter was of evil report: Captain Rampan, a Turf captain, had the like notoriety. (10)
- Monty was always thinking of writing a book, you know, about how to make money on the turf. (8)
- Mountstuart pricked the turf with the point of her parasol. (10)
- Not very easy to speak on such a subject to one off whose turf all spiritual matters were so permanently warned. (8)
- Out on the turf of the shaven hills, her springy step dispersed any misty fancies. (10)
- She would gladly have flung herself down on the dewy grass to rest, stretched at full length on the cool turf. (5)
- Sir Willoughby was close, walking on turf. (10)
- The turf underfoot was springy and well scented. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for turf. Perhaps also see a sentence for trumpet and ways to use turn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use turf in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.