Sentences using the word symbol. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use symbol in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for symbol.
- A lamb which has left earth with all four legs at once is the symbol of true life. (8)
- For Barbara asleep was a symbol of that Golden Age in which she so desperately believed. (8)
- She shook her face to the sky, and affected laughter at the symbol. (10)
- She was white from head to foot; a symbol of purity. (10)
- The sum-total was a symbol of days that were a fiery wheel. (10)
- Your father is a symbol of what the Church is not. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for symbol. Perhaps also see a sentence for signify and ways to use sympathetically in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use symbol in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.