Token sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use token in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for token.
- But perhaps the skipper was a humorist: or perhaps a prophet, reminding people of the seriousness of life by this preposterous token. (2)
- I swear the annuity was in my belief a tangible token that my claims to consideration were in the highest sources acknowledged to be just. (10)
- It has disappeared as utterly as the prison or the Luckenbooths; and for those ignorant of its history, I know only one token that remains. (2)
- She would try to slip the flowers into his hand, with the money, as a token of her gratitude. (5)
- Something he said made her aware that he had heard of her loss, and that the violets were a token of sympathy. (8)
- The fiend bowed in token of obedience. (1)
- They bend their heads in token of respect. (8)
- This is a token, not only of their faith, but of the trackless country where they harboured. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for token. Perhaps also see a sentence for trumpet and ways to use todds in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use token in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.