Sympathetically in sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sympathetically in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sympathetically.
- All that was uttered had a meaning, and was sympathetically translated. (10)
- He had a pretty taste in stones; no question could have been more sympathetically devised to distract his attention. (8)
- She touched him sympathetically through the pathos. (10)
- She won and retained the eyes of her hearer sympathetically, it seemed. (10)
- The epicene aristocracies of other countries turn night into day in their social pleasures, and our noblesse sympathetically follows their example. (9)
- Was she affecting to weep sympathetically in view of these remote contingencies? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sympathetically. Perhaps also see a sentence for seats and ways to use symphony in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sympathetically in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.