Sentence using the word sympathies. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sympathies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sympathies.
- She is, in my opinion, one of those very vital persons upon whom our judgments, censures, even our sympathies, are wasted. (8)
- Strange to say the things she had laughed at had been the things which struck her feelings and sympathies. (10)
- The fact is stated that I may win for him the warm sympathies of the body of his countrymen. (10)
- Where are their souls and sympathies? (8)
- Whipple, whose sympathies were indefinitely wider than his traditions. (9)
- Why should our sympathies, in such a case, be all for the foolish young lovers? (9)
- Yet the irritation of action narrowed Laura more than it did Vittoria; fevered her and distracted her sympathies. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sympathies. Perhaps also see a sentence for sign and ways to use sympathized in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sympathies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.