Tackle in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use tackle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tackle.
- I hastened to prepare my pack, and tackle the steep ascent that lay before me; but I had something on my mind. (2)
- I have completed my political education on salt water, and I tackle you on the Land question. (10)
- The sail went up with a pleasant clucking of the tackle, and the light wind filled it. (9)
- We woke to the clucking of tackle, and saw the whole fleet standing dreamily out to sea. (9)
- When at last old Jolyon felt able to tackle the stairs he went up to bed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tackle. Perhaps also see a sentence for tempest and ways to use tasks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tackle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.