Use the word array in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use array in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for array.
- Array thyself in dogmas. (10)
- I regard Lindau as a political economist of an unusual type; but I shall not let him array me against the constituted authorities. (9)
- If she sighed, the exuberant array of her apparel bade the spectator be of good cheer. (10)
- In this array Lady Racial beheld him. (10)
- In this array she awaited his coming, and pleased her mind with picturing his astonishment and the joy that would be his. (10)
- My lord himself had been visible, displaying his array of provisions to friends. (10)
- The open shows many slabs and table tombstones; and all round the margin, the place is girt by an array of aristocratic mausoleums appallingly adorned. (2)
- Then he was on his way again down the dimly-lighted stairs, past an interminable array of Vanity Fair cartoons, out into the east wind. (8)
- Wilfrid then joined the front array. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for array. Perhaps also see a sentence for assailed and ways to use arresting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use array in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.