Robe sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use robe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for robe.
- But Felicity has not withdrawn; she has but changed her robe for silence, velvet, and the pearl fan of the moon. (8)
- Each day dressed in a fine robe and with a roll of parchment in his hand, he superintended a great number of builders. (5)
- Emilia would listen to no entreaties to put away her sumptuous robe. (10)
- Five is dignity with a trailing robe; whereas one, two, or three Acts would be short skirts, and degrading. (10)
- In his eagerness, his foot just effleured my robe. (10)
- It is a coronation robe. (8)
- Nevertheless, she put on her robe of conquest, having first rejected with distaste a plainer garb. (10)
- Perhaps this is a work of beneficence; and perhaps our brave conjurer in his cabalistic robe is a philanthropist in disguise. (9)
- The Downs were like a wavy robe of shadowy grey silk. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for robe. Perhaps also see a sentence for rare and ways to use romanticistic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use robe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.