Use the word clothe in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use clothe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clothe.
- And then it seemed to lose interest in this critical journey, as though longing to clothe all in witchery. (8)
- Beauty may clothe it on, whether it is false morality and an evil soul, or whether it is true and a good soul. (9)
- He wished not to clothe the generation. (10)
- The guilt and the innocence combined to clothe her in mail, the innocence being positive, the guilt so vapoury. (10)
- The indirectness of speech had been a shelter to her, permitting her to hint at more than she dared clothe in words. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clothe. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use closely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clothe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.