Attire sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use attire in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for attire.
- His outcry was no more than the confidential communication of a genial spirit with that distinctive article of his attire. (10)
- Immediately the maid had departed, little Clare deliberately exchanged night, attire for that of day. (10)
- In my youth their singular attire impressed me. (10)
- In the matter of attire this person was not altogether engaging. (1)
- Nature had given them no inconsiderable share of beauty, and every Sunday dressed them in their cleanest skins and best attire. (4)
- Several elongated cigar-cases were thrust forward, and then it was seen that the attire of the gallant youngsters was in disorder. (10)
- She had now the company of a plain, middle-aged woman, whose attire hesitatingly expressed some inward festivity, and had a certain reluctant fashionableness. (9)
- She was deep in the business of arrangeing a portion of her attire. (10)
- The apparently medicinal articles of attire were obtained from Aunt Anne, without a word of speech on the part of that pale spinster. (10)
- There was an apparent negligence in his attire. (1)
- Waddy brought down a young man from London to measure me, so that my mourning attire might be in the perfect cut of fashion. (10)
- What with her name and her hair and her build and her singular style of attire, one wonders at her coming into civilized parts. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for attire. Perhaps also see a sentence for attained and ways to use atmosphere in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use attire in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.