Sentence using the word tax. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use tax in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tax.
- Coupled with his swinging corn tax, it was indubitably a stout platform. (8)
- He would tax her with it; threaten to divorce her! (8)
- I must consent to pay tax of it for giving another young woman to the world. (10)
- I want something that would really tax my powers. (9)
- Paying away four thousand a year in income and super tax, one could not very well be worse off! (8)
- Tell me, for all their talk, is there one of them that will consent to another penny on the Income Tax to help the poor? (8)
- Wait until they begin to tax our investments. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tax. Perhaps also see a sentence for thread and ways to use talk in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tax in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.