How do you use tribute in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tribute in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tribute.
- Do not be overpowered by such a little tribute of admiration. (4)
- Dozens, foreign and domestic, are on the back of Old England; a tribute to our quality if at the same time an irritating scourge. (10)
- It is their tribute to civilization, which generally keeps them within the laws. (10)
- Love of that kind Richard took for tribute. (10)
- Respect seems a coolish form of tribute from a man who admires. (10)
- Tribute flowed in to them from the subject land. (10)
- Tribute of an Age to its own death…. (8)
- Tribute, they were advised to reply, which caused him to shrug and curse as he jogged on. (10)
- What was the essential difference, between taking tribute of travellers passing on horseback, and collecting dues from travellers arriving by steamer? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tribute. Perhaps also see a sentence for thumps and ways to use trouble in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tribute in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.