Tease example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tease in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tease.
- Ah, but could one tease on such a subject as their love? (8)
- All he did for the present was to hint and tease. (10)
- He just said it to tease. (9)
- Her cousins might attack, but could hardly tease her. (4)
- I will not tease you. (4)
- In fact, his emancipation from sentiment inspired the genial mood to tease. (10)
- It was not done to tease a tremulous woman, for she was calm. (10)
- Probably you delight to tease. (10)
- She knew that, when Lysander was well and free from pain, nothing pleased him so much as to tease her till she wept. (5)
- She would hesitate, she would tease, she would condition, she would require a great deal, but she would finally accept. (4)
- Tease calmness of manner and presence of mind! (4)
- The task, moreover, of avoiding to tease her brother was made easier to her by flying to this new refuge of mysterious reflection. (10)
- What had made him tease the poor brute! (8)
- You will not tease him? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tease. Perhaps also see a sentence for terrifying and ways to use tea-time in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tease in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.