Sentences with temerity in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use temerity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for temerity.
- At other times he figured them as incensed at his temerity, which must seem to them greater and greater, as now it seemed to him. (9)
- Beamish, passing temerity; nor would even he have attempted it had he not been assured of the support of his phalanx of great ladies. (10)
- He sent me a poem, and I had the temerity to return it, and beg him for something else. (9)
- High-nosed dames will surpass eminent judges in their temerity on the border-line where Ahem sounds the warning note to curtained decency. (10)
- We consider that we have not lost by his temerity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for temerity. Perhaps also see a sentence for tolerant and ways to use terrific in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use temerity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.