Use the word impudence in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use impudence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impudence.
- Andrew carried his head up, and eyed every man living with the benevolence of a patriarch, dashed with the impudence of a London sparrow. (10)
- Farmer Blaize hated poachers, and, especially young chaps poaching, who did it mostly from impudence. (10)
- Hang me if I can stand his impudence! (10)
- He had the look of the prodigal, returned with impudence for his portion instead of repentance. (10)
- I related his sparkling speech to Julia, who laughed, accusing him, however, of impudence. (10)
- Is it sheer impudence, or lunacy, or what? (8)
- It was like his impudence to bring such a charge against his son. (8)
- She had the impudence? (8)
- She knew that he was enjoying his own impudence, and he was so handsome that she could not refuse to enjoy it with him. (9)
- Sometimes a trumpet blown by impudence does it alone. (10)
- They had a quarrel about calculations of chances, and Fleet ran the V up his forehead at a piece of impudence. (10)
- Wonderful is the audacity of impudence! (10)
- Would you have the impudence to attempt it with any woman here but me? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impudence. Perhaps also see a sentence for interpret and ways to use imprisoned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impudence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.