Impertinence in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use impertinence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impertinence.
- But a woman may do so without impertinence, and I am sure that Miss Kenton has a story. (9)
- But to sympathise with a grief which is not shown would be an impertinence, would it not? (8)
- Elizabeth felt all the impertinence of her questions but answered them very composedly. (4)
- Her manners were pronounced to be very bad indeed, a mixture of pride and impertinence; she had no conversation, no style, no beauty. (4)
- If you do not choose to understand me, forgive my impertinence. (4)
- Nor was it singular to her that one of them at last should rise and protest against the continuation of the impertinence. (10)
- She wondered at herself too for thinking of resentment and disdain in relation to the familiar commonplaces of licenced impertinence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impertinence. Perhaps also see a sentence for imperilled and ways to use improper in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impertinence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.