How do you use presumption in a sentence. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use presumption in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for presumption.
- And again, she wondered at herself for not resenting so rare a presumption as it implied, and not disdaining so outworn a form of flattery. (10)
- He resolved to stay and teach her that the presumption she had imputed to him was her own mistake. (10)
- I am almost ashamed to make the request, though its presumption would certainly appear greater to every creature in Bath than yourself. (4)
- I wonder at your presumption in speaking to me at all. (9)
- She dropped it again at once, as if guilty of presumption, and stood with her head bent. (8)
- She had treated his presumption very leniently; she had really spared him. (9)
- She was five years older than he, and a woman, which may explain her serene presumption. (10)
- The presumption is forced upon me. (10)
- The presumption is; that he must have often done it before. (10)
- This match, to which you have the presumption to aspire, can never take place. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for presumption. Perhaps also see a sentence for plaintive and ways to use presentation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use presumption in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.