Sentence with word tempest. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tempest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tempest.
- A frown means tempest, a wind wreck; to see fire is to be seized by it. (10)
- A pale grey light on the skirts of the flying tempest displayed the dawn. (10)
- All the indications of a nervous tempest were on him. (10)
- He slept on a door-step, dreaming that he was blown about among the angels of heaven and hell by a glorious tempest. (10)
- Our dauntless Lancastrian thundered like a tempest over a gambling tent, disregarded. (10)
- Redworth, outwardly imperturbable, was in the maelstrom of a happiness resembling tempest. (10)
- Schlesien puffed a tempest of tobacco and strode. (10)
- The tempest of penitence closed with a blind look at his watch, which he left dangling. (10)
- The tempest was as a forgotten anguish. (10)
- The word was not given; the tempest did not break out. (1)
- They were the van of a tempest. (10)
- Timid as she may be, her light bark bounds to meet the tempest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tempest. Perhaps also see a sentence for traitress and ways to use tend in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tempest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.